Books to get you through Labor DaySeptember 4th, 2015 | Posted by in Uncategorized
I’ve always dreaded Labor Day. As a child it meant school started the next day. As an adult, it is the ushering in of fall and soon winter. However, this year I’m turning over a new leaf. (Did you see how I did that!)
I am welcoming fall. I look forward to heavy sweaters, corn mazes, bon fires, and fall TV. With the end of summer comes a new crop of books.
Here are a few I am looking forward to:
1. Chrissie Hynde’s biography Reckless
2. Purity by Jonathan Franzen
3. The Girl in the Spider’s Web by David Lagercrantz
4. Ruth Reichl’s new cookbook
5. Danielle Steel’s Undercover
I’m picturing myself under a warm blanket by the fire…
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.