Social Media TipsNovember 19th, 2015 | Posted by in Uncategorized
I’m back from my move!
I wanted to pass along some tips for social media.
Having social media is vital to any public relations need. It is also vital to have the one communicating be experienced in social media as well as PR.
1. Host a monthly event. Do a Friday Fun Day online to get to know your followers.
2. Get to know your followers online and then face to face.
3. Set up a Skype account and get to know all the different aspects of Skype: Skype in the Classroom, TED, etc.
4. Make sure to get familiar with one social media service and then expand. Don’t feel the need to use every platform and be spread thin.
5. Lastly, keep all of your social media addresses in your email signature.
Have a good night!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.