Every author needs to have a Facebook page!
Having a Twitter page or an another social media platform to partner with your Facebook page would also be great. Facebook is another way to comment with your reader and also a way to give helpful information.
No matter if you wrote a piece of fiction or non-fiction, an author still has valuable information to give. Here are some tips to help with postings.
1. Behind the Scenes: Readers always love to get a look behind the curtain. The Kardashians are masters at social media and a day ever goes by that they are not posting images of parties or family. It makes readers fell like they are a part of the group.
2. Visuals: Never post without an image. It makes the posting more appealing
. 3. Facebook Live! Posts with video are great but live video is even better.
4. Problems and solutions: Post an issue many readers are having and then solve it!
5. Create and share events: If you are having a book signing or giving a speech, post it at least 3 weeks before.
6. Tell stories: This is what you do best. Tell a great story about your writing process.
7. Contribute to Throwback Thursdays or Follow Friday!