Creative Facebook postsJune 18th, 2018 | Posted by in Uncategorized
Every author needs to have a Facebook page!
Having a Twitter page or an another social media platform to partner with your Facebook page would also be great. Facebook is another way to comment with your reader and also a way to give helpful information.
No matter if you wrote a piece of fiction or non-fiction, an author still has valuable information to give. Here are some tips to help with postings.
1. Behind the Scenes: Readers always love to get a look behind the curtain. The Kardashians are masters at social media and a day ever goes by that they are not posting images of parties or family. It makes readers fell like they are a part of the group.
2. Visuals: Never post without an image. It makes the posting more appealing
. 3. Facebook Live! Posts with video are great but live video is even better.
4. Problems and solutions: Post an issue many readers are having and then solve it!
5. Create and share events: If you are having a book signing or giving a speech, post it at least 3 weeks before.
6. Tell stories: This is what you do best. Tell a great story about your writing process.
7. Contribute to Throwback Thursdays or Follow Friday!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.