It is that time of year again. End-of-the-Year Lists will be everywhere in a few weeks.
Here are my favorite books of the year.
1. Lone Star by Paullina Simons: She is the wonderful author of the Bronze Horseman. This is her forlay in to YA books. The book has a wonderful quality of leaving childhood and finding true love.
2. Stress-less coloring books. I was going to a very stressful time this fall and I picked up a coloring book. My stress and anxiety went away! I highly recommend them. I had not colored since kindergarten and I love it again.
3. The Bazaar of Bad Dreams by Stephen King. I love anything by King.
4. The Martian by Andy Weir. What a wonderful fairy tale. Weir self-publishes his book and Hollywood makes it a hit movie. All new author should read about Weir’s publishing journey and take heed.
5. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. I read this series years ago and loved it. Now I’m watching Outlander on Amazon and falling in love with Jamie again.