Feeling a bit under the weather today but still wanted to blog. Migraines can be tough. Any remedies?
Here are my top five things I’m thinking about today:
1. American Sniper: Wow, what an opening weekend! As a book publicist, I’m thinking about memoirs and how successful they can be.
2. Paddington: Go see this movie. It’s sweet, beautiful and handles a talking bear with class and style.
3. State of the Union dress: Can someone tell me why we care about what Ms. Obama is wearing and not any of the men? For once I would like to the men analyzed for their fashion.
4. Selfies: I can’t wait for this trend to die down. I guess Kim Kardashian is releasing a selfie book. According to the book, she has been obsession about herself since 1984 with photos.
5. I Love Lucy: This week in Minneapolis the stage play, I Love Lucy is playing at the State Theatre. We have tickets for Saturday night. Can’t wait!
Have a great weekend.