Happy New Year!!
I’ve been thinking about the latest new releases. Here is a list of a few books I’m anticipating. What are your upcoming favorites?
1. The Secret Rooms by Catherine Bailey.
A family drama about secrets and intrigue in a English family before WW II. Very Downton Abbey.
2. Hollow City by Ransom Riggs. Out January 14
The sequel to Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children.
3. Love & War by Mary Matalin and James Carville
The stories behind the love and politics of Matalin and Carville.
4. Written in My Own Heart’s Blood by Diana Gabaldon
Out June 6.
The continuing stories of Jamie and Claire.
5. The Wife, Maid and the Mistress by Ariel Lawhon
Out January 28.
About the real-life disappearance of Justice Joseph Crater told from the perspective of the women in his life.