Every day I have two or three app I use. They are go-to apps that make my life easier, others are where I receive my news and a few are just for fun.
Apps that make my life easier: They help with weight loss, sleep and relaxation.
1. Weight Watchers-I can’t say enough about this app. It changed my life. It helped me understand food and what is healthy.
2. Sleep Pillow-If I can’t sleep I turn on this app and I can hear birds, streams, thunderstorms or spa music. I’m asleep in an instant.
3. Hotel Tonight-If you need to find a hotel quickly, this app is the best. They negotiate with hotels in your local area to get the best deals.
1. USA Today-Don’t ask me how they do it but this app is free and updated hourly. I don’t need to actual paper and it is better than the newspaper because they have the latest information.
2. TMZ-If I need a gossip update I go to TMZ. Sometimes the stories are about obscure celebrities but sometimes they break major news like the death of Michael Jackson.
3. AWS-This stands for All Women Stalk. I discovered it a few months ago and am addicted. It is basically lists of everything. If one wants to know how to use coconut oil or how the best summer reads-just search and a list will pop up.
4. Zite-This app is a newsroom. One can list a topic and the app will search for stories having to do with that topic.
1. Kindle-Download this for free on any ipad/iphone and read anything, anywhere.
2. Urban Spoon-An app for finding the best local restaurants.
3. Pandora-A free streaming music site.
4. TiVo-Record a show from anywhere in your home with this app.
5. Any library app-your local area library will have a free app to put any book on hold.
6. Flixster-Find reviews for any movie in your area.
7. Pop Sugar-News stories about topics such as Beauty, Celebrities, Fashion, Food and Home
8. EW Must List- A list of Entertainment Weekly’s top 10 popular culture programs.
9. Fast Food-Get listings of calorie counts for every popular fast food chain.
10. Book Wall-a new app for me. One can choose categories and get a new book you will love.