Memorial Day weekend is coming! It is the official launch of summer. Below are a few suggested summer reading items.
1. Empty Mansions: A wonderful piece of non-fiction about the heiress Hugette Clark.
2. Forever: A legendary novel by Judy Blume about one girls’ coming of age.
3. Bob Hines: National Wildlife Artist by John Juriga. A biography about America’s only official national wildlife artist.
4. Anything by Nora Roberts. Such a wonderful, prolific fiction writer!
5. Anything by Christine Feehan. If you are in the mood for vampires and werewolves, give her a try.
Keep on reading!