Finding InspirationJuly 25th, 2013 | Posted by in Uncategorized
Is it ever hard to find inspiration? With work, family, friends and our past-paced society, sometimes it find it hard to find my passion. I love books and story as well as media but it is difficult to be excited every day.
How do you find inspiration?
Here are some ways I find it.
1. Read something totally different. I love romance novels but I am searching for a new genre. I love to find a quiet corner and curl up with a great book.
2. Go to the movies. Great movies are very stimulating. They inspire and motivate. My favorites are It’s a Wonderful Life and The Thin Man.
3. Dancing. Turn up the volume and dance around the house.
4. Talk with a friend. Call an old friend and reconnect.
5. Exercise. Take a run or do some yoga.
Have a great weekend!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.