My Favorite BooksAugust 1st, 2013 | Posted by in Uncategorized
As a book publicist, I read books all day. My passion in life is a great story and book. I like adventure, romance, and also biographies. I love reading about a person’s story. What happened to them and how did they overcome their problems?
In this blog, I will list my favorite books as well as books I’m currently reading. I’ll list my favorite biographies and romance novels.
There are many wonderful biographies. My favorites are about Hollywood, specifically old Hollywood. Here are a few of my favorites:
1. Ava Gardner: The Secret Conversations by Peter Evans
2. How to Be a Movie Star: Elizabeth Taylor in Hollywood by William J. Mann
3. MGM: Hollywood’s Greatest Backlot by Michael Troyan
4. TCM: Classic Movie Trivia: Turner Classic Movies
5. Anything by David McCullough
Ahh, I love a good romance novel. They are pure fantasy. My favorite thing is to sit on a rainy day with tea and read Jane Eyre and Pride and Prejudice. Here are a few hidden gems.
1. The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons
2. The Gift by Julie Garwood
3. Dreaming of You by Lisa Kleypas
4. Dark Prince by Christine Feehan
5. Crossfire Novels by Sylvia Day
Enjoy a great story today!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.