So many news stories, so little timeJuly 10th, 2015 | Posted by in Uncategorized
There have been so many interesting news stories this week and last. I wanted to mention a few and give my two cents.
1. Bill Cosby. This story continues to fascinate and disappoint the country. A man who was a legendary figure in entertainment falls farther than any entertainment figure has ever fallen. No one was more powerful than Bill Cosby in the 70s, 80s and 90s in entertainment. He has done it all! Now, he looks toward a future with no work and a reputation that is in tatters. The lesson is be honest.
2. Confederate flag: South Carolina voted to take down their confederate flag today. What about Alabama, Mississippi, North Carolina, etc? It is a part of history but it seems weird to have waited this long. Do we need to have a tragedy to make us have common sense?
3. Trump: What can I say? He is saying what many are thinking but he lacks the class, style and intellect to become president. Next.
4. Now, in news that doesn’t matter: Kourtney and Scott. They broke up… for the moment. My thoughts? Wow, Kourtney finally woke up to the truth. Scott has been a thorn in her side for years.
5. Lastly, The Minions are out in the theaters! I’m there!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.