My Favorite Books of the YearDecember 11th, 2015 | Posted by in Uncategorized
It is that time of year again. End-of-the-Year Lists will be everywhere in a few weeks.
Here are my favorite books of the year.
1. Lone Star by Paullina Simons: She is the wonderful author of the Bronze Horseman. This is her forlay in to YA books. The book has a wonderful quality of leaving childhood and finding true love.
2. Stress-less coloring books. I was going to a very stressful time this fall and I picked up a coloring book. My stress and anxiety went away! I highly recommend them. I had not colored since kindergarten and I love it again.
3. The Bazaar of Bad Dreams by Stephen King. I love anything by King.
4. The Martian by Andy Weir. What a wonderful fairy tale. Weir self-publishes his book and Hollywood makes it a hit movie. All new author should read about Weir’s publishing journey and take heed.
5. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. I read this series years ago and loved it. Now I’m watching Outlander on Amazon and falling in love with Jamie again.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.