Upcoming TV programs to follow starting in SeptemberAugust 6th, 2018 | Posted by in Uncategorized
It seems like there are new programs every day. In the past, new TV shows would premiere in September and run until the early summer. With streaming, new programs come out every month.
Here is a list I’m looking forward to.
1. The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel: Love, love this show. It is stylist, colorful, fun, smart, and original. It is not a remake and reboot or a superhero movie. Wow! Strange. I haven’t heard of a release date but Amazon promises season 2 by the end of the year.
2. Ashlee + Evan: This is a new reality show on MTV starting September 9. It is about Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross. They have been married since 2014 and have 1 child. I’m interesting in this for one reason. Evan is Diana Ross’ son. Maybe she will appear on camera. I’d love to see her on a reality show.
3. Homeland with Julia Roberts is about a caseworker that helps soldiers transition to civilian life. Sounds pretty dramatic but Julia Roberts is always great. This is coming by end of year.
4. Romanoffs is coming October 12. It is from the creator of Mad Men and its about people who believe they are descendants of the Russian royal family.
5. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society is premiering August 10 on Netflix. This is based on a wonderful book set in WW2.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.