Apps I’m Using Right NowOctober 1st, 2018 | Posted by in Uncategorized
Happy Monday morning!
I hope everyone had a great weekend. It’s the start of a new season. I’m welcoming sweaters, cool weather, and hot chocolate. I was thinking about a post and decided to talk about some apps I’m using.
1. First is an app all about the news. I use the AP news app. The associated press is a trusted source in a world where no one is sure where to get reliable news.
2. If you want to have a place that categorizes news on the Internet, try Flipboard. You can have your news catered to your interests.
3. For pop culture, PopSugar is a go to. They cover everything from fashion to food to love/ sex. They also have great gift guide listings!
4. For all things music, Spotify is a must. They have listings just for you. For example, I have a Monday morning listing made just for me and a release radar listing every Friday morning.
5. Lastly, make sure to download Hoopla. It is associated with libraries. You can download a limited number of music, movies, and books but their listing is very updated.
All for now! Have a great day!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.