Tools for Effective Social Media PostsOctober 22nd, 2018 | Posted by in Uncategorized
In this day and age of Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, social media posts are a must when publicizing your book or any event associated with a book. Here are a few effective tools for successful social media posts.
1. Hootsuite: For a nominal cost, Hootsuite allows one to post using all of your social media platform. It’s a very easy way to manage it all.
2. Canva or Stencil: These tools help you craft your graphic message. They allow you to change your cover photo on any social media platform and change your type, font, and images. Also, if you are looking for free images use Pixaby!
3. Constant Contact: This is a email newsletter tool. Once you create your newsletter, you can send it to contacts on social media.
4. Be sure to hashtag your posts. Create your own or use others that are popular like #TBT, or #FollowFriday.
5. Lastly, be sure to invite others to follow you!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.